moderated Re: Log member change of display name when done in the account #suggestion

Duane

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 09:46 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
by seeing some other action the member did in the group activity log and noticing that suddenly their name is out of synch with our policy
Since a person can have a different Display Name for each group, in addition to the one for the account, how would you know what to log?  Maybe if the change in account name resulted in a name change on the group there could be a way to keep track, but it sounds complicated to me.