moderated Log member change of display name when done in the account #suggestion

Currently, display name changes by a member are logged when done in the context of a group. But when done in the account (i.e., not within a specific group), the change is not logged. I often come across a name change accidentally, by seeing some other action the member did in the group activity log and noticing that suddenly their name is out of synch with our policy, and there is no log entry to reflect the change. We find it accidentally, look in vain for the display name change log entry, and then change it back. Can this change be logged in all the members' groups?