locked Re: Calendar is live

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

One common element to the failures is that yesterday's and today's were both repeating events. The one that worked was not.

Correlation does not imply causation, but it is gesturing furtively...

Yep, that makes total sense and in this case correlation followed causation. It was a problem with reminders for repeating events. They were not created in the database correctly. I've deleted the bad reminders. Unfortunately, that means for you to get reminders on those events, the best thing to do is to delete your repeating events and recreate them. Sorry for the hassle. Sometimes I'm amazed I'm allowed near the code base. Probably because I'm the only one here.....