moderated Edit Subject #suggestion

billsf9c

Even when I reply online to a group I own, I cannot edit the Subject Line. I am forced back to my email provider to create "a new topic."

Members reply often and change a topic without recreating a post. It's human nature. A post might include 2.or more topics and an aside or 2 that garner life... but are stuck with a deceptive Subject line.

Not very cool for archives or for avoiding opening a post that has veered away from the original intent and is not of interest to some.

Be nice to see this improved by end of year, if feasible & reasonable, given other priorities. Some Members ARE Dutiful. We owners usually ask folks to amend Subject lines. Neither they nor owners can do this within the site...

THX for all -
BillSF9c