moderated Re: Strange new "Members" selections #bug

Right, only one now, so actually an improvement.

On Apr 9, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 01:45 PM, David Bryant wrote:
Two extra mouse clicks to view the full list is no big deal.
Actually, it's only one now, just click Members next to the Filter button.  I suspect most will be wanting to filter anyway, so you can just change the filter options without even going to the full list.