moderated Re: Strange new "Members" selections #bug

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 12:30 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It was coded this way because I thought it'd be a 'shortcut' for moderators. If you have a pending member, you'd want to view it when going to the members page. If it causes too much confusion, I can easily remove this behavior.

Please leave it as is. I like being notified about pending memberships whenever I view the membership list. Two extra mouse clicks to view the full list is no big deal.

--
David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas