moderated Re: Strange new "Members" selections #bug

Yes, please remove it! I don’t want to see pending members every time I view the members list. I only look at pending members when I’m going to act on them in some way, and that’s not very often, since I wait for their pending notice response to come in, which usually takes at least a few days anyway. I view (or need/want to view) the full members list an order of magnitude more often than pending.

On Apr 9, 2021, at 10:30 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 4:30 AM Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 12:23 PM, David Bryant wrote:
In my experience, that has always been the case. If I had a pending membership application, only the pending memberships showed up when I clicked "Members" on the left, and I had to select "Members" from the drop down list
Agreed; this "phenomenon" has always been the case, at least since I came on to Groups.io several years ago.

It was coded this way because I thought it'd be a 'shortcut' for moderators. If you have a pending member, you'd want to view it when going to the members page. If it causes too much confusion, I can easily remove this behavior.