moderated Re: Strange new "Members" selections #bug

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 4:30 AM Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 12:23 PM, David Bryant wrote:
In my experience, that has always been the case. If I had a pending membership application, only the pending memberships showed up when I clicked "Members" on the left, and I had to select "Members" from the drop down list
Agreed; this "phenomenon" has always been the case, at least since I came on to Groups.io several years ago.

It was coded this way because I thought it'd be a 'shortcut' for moderators. If you have a pending member, you'd want to view it when going to the members page. If it causes too much confusion, I can easily remove this behavior.

Thanks,
MarkĀ