Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 02:43 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:

I think a Banned checkbox would be more applicable to filter options on the Past member's list.
Unfortunately, the Past Members list is only available for paid groups.
Hmm. My main focus and testing to date has been on my premium group but I've just done some tests on my freebie group and see what you mean.

Given that the list of checkbox options is context sensitive already based upon member permissions, then not displaying the Banned checkbox on premium groups would seem to make sense as anyone who has been banned, unbanned, removed or left etc. appears on the Past members list.

Andy