Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 09:27 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Banning a member removes them from the group according to the Owner's Manual...
More accurately, banning an address keeps it from joining. You can ban addresses that are not current members.

...so I don't think it makes sense to have a checkbox option for banned members as they should never appear on the member list.
With the pull-down menu now gone, the filter list seems as good as anything.

I think a Banned checkbox would be more applicable to filter options on the Past member's list.
Unfortunately, the Past Members list is only available for paid groups. We'd need some other way to do this.

Regards,
Bruce