Re: Strange new "Members" selections #bug

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 11:24 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
After a reload, the pending box is no longer checked, but I still get only the pending members list when I click Members on the left. I don't think that used to be the case.
In my experience, that has always been the case. If I had a pending membership application, only the pending memberships showed up when I clicked "Members" on the left, and I had to select "Members" from the drop down list (blue "Members" button) at tthe top left of the pending members list to view the whole list. It wasn't 100% consistent, but most of the time that's how it worked. I could also select "Pending", "Bouncing", "Moderators", and "Past". Most of those show up as filtering options now, except for "Past", which has its own button.

--
David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas