moderated Re: Strange new "Members" selections #bug

Wait, don’t answer that

Shal,

Am I completely losing it?
On Apr 8, 2021, at 9:42 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@gmail.com> wrote:

J,

After a reload, the pending box is no longer checked, but I still get
only the pending members list when I click Members on the left. I
don't think that used to be the case.
Yes, if there is one or more Pending member it did/does. Much to the confusion of many a new group owner/mod.

Shal

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu