moderated Strange new "Members" selections #bug

Andy

Maybe a bug, but I'm not sure.  Read on.

I see there is a brand new way for Moderators to view their Members lists under Admin > Members.  Instead of clicking the dark blue "Members" button at the top, now there is a light blue filter button next to it with a drop-down menu and several more choices that can be selected.  OK.

However, if I select "Bouncing" and click "Apply", Groups.io changes my selection to be both "Bouncing" and "Not Confirmed".  It appears there is no way to select "Bouncing" members only.

Was that intentional?  Or a bug?

Andy