Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Niman H

I'm not seeing that... I am on a Windows desktop.
The only way I have found to see the amount of members is check the box bottom left corner. But what you are describing is easier. I just don't see it - ?
Thanks
Sally

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 04:34 PM, Niman H wrote:
Can it show somewhere how many members are in the category/filter that you chose?
That would show up as the number of members listed on the results page in the upper right corner after you apply the filter.