moderated Re: Messages with Attachments rejected and lost for good #suggestion

Duane

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 07:41 PM, Andy wrote:
When "sending" the message from the Groups.io web interface (which is the only thing I'm talking about), the message is simply rejected.  It's not mailed by Groups.io to the sender.
I just did some testing.  If the group is set to Bounce or Strip for attachments, there's no way to add one when composing online - there's no paperclip - so it can't be rejected.  You must be seeing something else.