moderated Re: Messages with Attachments rejected and lost for good #suggestion

Andy

Duane wrote, "Bounce should bounce the message back to the posters email address with the explanation and include the original message as an attachment."

That is not what happens.  When "sending" the message from the Groups.io web interface (which is the only thing I'm talking about), the message is simply rejected.  It's not mailed by Groups.io to the sender.  (That is to say, it did not do that when I experimented with it.)

I am not looking for a way to change the group's Attachments setting.  I'm also not talking about messages sent to a group via email.  I just want a way for Groups.io to not throw out the message (sent from the web interface), so that the sender's work isn't lost.

Andy