Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 05:36 PM, I wrote:
However, when I tried it the NC filter isn't picking out any NCs but is letting the full list through.
Well it is certainly working now, so thanks very much indeed Mark. Very helpful that. :)

On other points... thanks for removing the Cancel feature. I had managed to work out what it did and more particularly didn't do, and in all honesty I think we are better off without it.

And...

Please do not remove the not entirely redundant Members button; it is the only one - click method of cancelling the filtering. IMHO it might be better if it was renamed Clear All Filters (a better description of what it now does) but as is usual others might not agree...

Chris