Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 2:08 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

What rôle does the Cancel button fill? I haven't been able to track down what it actually does.

If you check some filter boxes, then click Cancel instead of Apply, those clicked buttons are removed. I'm not wed to keeping that button or the functionality.

I had a better idea. I've removed the Cancel button. If you close the Filter dropdown, all the checkboxes reset to what they were when you opened the page. So they should always be correct when you open the filter.