Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:53 PM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

I'm loving it.

I reflexively now have a craving for a Big Mac!

 > That's there for consistency for how the rest of the site works.
 > Clicking it will clear all filters, as it just goes back to the
 > members page as a fresh visit.

As does clicking the Members button in the navigation pane on the left.
Have I missed a subtle difference between the two?

In other words, I think I agree with Chris' original assessment that the
Members button above the list is now redundant. Directory, Photos,
Files, and Wiki do not have such a button above their lists.

But wouldn't it be strange if the Members button was missing? Say you go to the Members page, then click one of the other buttons at the top, lie File Sync/Service Sync/Bulk Remove/Download. You'd go to that page and the buttons would shift around (ignoring for a second that the Filter button disappears when you go to the other pages). The Members button would magically reappear on the other pages. Or am I being too hobgobliny?