Wrong time zone? #bug

Andy

I am seeing this new situation today:

New messages are being time-stamped one hour in the past.

I am in the Eastern time zone, currently observing Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).

I tried this on two different groups.  When I send a new message, or when someone else sends a new message, it arrives with a time stamp one hour in the past, as if it is Eastern Standard Time for me.  The wrong time stamp is seen both when looking at the message in the web interface, and in the message as it arrives in my email inbox.

At the moment I can't find where one can set their settings on Groups.io.  But everything was OK before, until today.

Andy