moderated Re: New member list filters not working depending upon Mod permissions #bug

Chris Jones

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 04:13 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
one of my subgroup Mods reported that he could not Apply the filters he had checked as the Apply button was inactive.
Mark; I have been investigating this on a test group and at the moment it seems that for the filter to work (i.e. activate the "Apply" button) two permissions need to be set:

(a) Set Moderator Privileges, and
(b) Approve Pending members.

If he can view the member list, it seems logical that he should be able to filter it.
Not entirely true, as ordinary members may be allowed to view the list as well. There does need to be something else present to limit the use of the filter to moderators!

Chris