locked Welcome

Hello,

There have been several new subscribers to beta in the last couple of days. If you're one of them, welcome! I'm always looking for feedback about groups.io. Did you have any issues registering/subscribing? Are there parts of groups.io that are not clear? I want to hear about it.

A quick update: digest subscriptions were added on Wednesday. I haven't announced them yet, because I'm still tweaking them a bit. They're a little different than 'normal' digests, in that, anything you've muted (threads or hashtags) will not show up in the digests. So, everybody's digest will be a little different, depending on what they've muted.

Also, several improvements have been made to the website when viewing it on mobile devices. Viewing it on a phone isn't a great experience yet, but it's better than before. And it's something that'll be continuously improved.

I'm also currently working on calendar events, polls and sign up sheets.