Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 06:53 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
As does clicking the Members button in the navigation pane on the left. Have I missed a subtle difference between the two?
(My underlininig)

I think so; the Members button at the top is the quickest way of clearing any filter selection and reverting to the full list. (On that basis I'd leave it where it is.) The Members tab on navigation pane only goes to the full list if there are no Pending members; if there are then it defaults to them.

One category that seems to be missing is the "NC" members, and IIRC this has been specifically requested. I think it would be useful to have it so that they can be more easily nudged to confirm or weeded out as appropriate.

Chris