Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Mark,

Please let me know your thoughts or if you see something amiss (it was
a fairly substantial change to the code).
I'm loving it.

Cant wait to see the idea applied to more lists.

I wasn't sure where to place the Filter button, for one thing.
Maybe to the right of the Search box, as they are two sides of the same coin.

[tangent]
And then on the Messages/Topics lists drag the pair of them up where Search is here (and on Directory, Photos, Files, and Wiki), for consistency. Messages & Topics could use being "modernized" to this style, with search as an entry box rather than a button to a pop-up, and the search tools functions integrated with date under the filter function.
[/tangent]

That's there for consistency for how the rest of the site works.
Clicking it will clear all filters, as it just goes back to the
members page as a fresh visit.
As does clicking the Members button in the navigation pane on the left. Have I missed a subtle difference between the two?

In other words, I think I agree with Chris' original assessment that the Members button above the list is now redundant. Directory, Photos, Files, and Wiki do not have such a button above their lists.

Shal