Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Hi Mark,

May thanks for this, it's very useful and a timesaver!

One suggestion about the three Message Selection rows:

Message Selection: Following Only
Message Selection: Following Only With First Message Also
Message Selection: Auto Follow Replies

You could remove the "Following Only" out option, as it doesn't reflect the rules and will never match anything, and change "Auto Follow Replies" to "Following Only With Auto Follow Replies" to match the rules.
Or maybe instead of taking it out, change it to "Message Selection: All", as that filter is missing; we can get just the FO users shown, but we cannot get just the All/non-FO users shown.

Cheers,
Christos