Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 04:37 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I just pushed a new Filter pop-up on the Members screen. I also replaced the 'Members' dropdown with a normal button, as it's now redundant.
Mark -- Quick question:  Is there any way to AND some of these? At least in combination with the search box?

If I first search the members list for yahoo.com and subsequently apply the "No Email" filter to those search hits, I don't get all yahoo accounts with No Email set. I get everyone on No Email, as if I hadn't done the search. This is odd behavior for a filter.

Thanks,
Bruce