Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 09:37 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please let me know your thoughts or if you see something amiss
Mark; the group I co - own has a Group Moderation setting of All messages are moderated, with a small number of members set to Override; not moderated.

The filter system does not find them, and in fact the filter selection of Moderation Status; Override; not moderated is not retained when Apply is clicked. The display defaults to the full membership list, and revisiting the filter selection shows the above setting not checked.

Chris