Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:09 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
That's very good! Can I suggest that the now - redundant Members button be removed; <snip>
That's there for consistency for how the rest of the site works. Clicking it will clear all filters, as it just goes back to the members page as a fresh visit.
Aha! Then it fulfills my suggestion of a Clear All Filters function, which is excellent. The earlier statement of it being redundant is not strictly true!

What rôle does the Cancel button fill? I haven't been able to track down what it actually does.
If you check some filter boxes, then click Cancel instead of Apply, those clicked buttons are removed. I'm not wed to keeping that button or the functionality.

Ah; I did wonder that; I tried before asking that but it didn't work for me, hence the question. Having tried it again I found I am getting odd results that are not wholly predictable.

Chris