Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 2:05 PM Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

That's very good! Can I suggest that the now - redundant Members button be removed; it is now serving no purpose and it won't be long before people are reporting that the Members button no longer works!

That's there for consistency for how the rest of the site works. Clicking it will clear all filters, as it just goes back to the members page as a fresh visit.

What rôle does the Cancel button fill? I haven't been able to track down what it actually does.

If you check some filter boxes, then click Cancel instead of Apply, those clicked buttons are removed. I'm not wed to keeping that button or the functionality.