Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 09:37 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please let me know your thoughts
That's very good! Can I suggest that the now - redundant Members button be removed; it is now serving no purpose and it won't be long before people are reporting that the Members button no longer works!

Can I further suggest that the Members button be replaced by a Clear All Filtering button? As far as I can see returning to the full list requires all the selected filters to be unchecked followed by clicking Apply, which is a minimum of 3 clicks just for a single filter. Button to be grey out if no filters are selected.

What rĂ´le does the Cancel button fill? I haven't been able to track down what it actually does.

Chris