moderated Re: Member with "Posting Always Allowed" could not post to "Announcement-Only Group" #bug

I’m guessing that it was a bug when members *could* post to that group. Seems like nobody except moderators should be able to post to an “announcement only” group.

On Apr 7, 2021, at 1:07 PM, Dan Halbert <halbert@...> wrote:

A group Member (not Moderator) with "Posting Always Allowed" could not post to one of our groups marked as an "Announcement-Only Group". Other Members with the same privilege have successfully posted to this group in the past.

Was there a change about this recently, or is this possibly a new bug?

I can provide details privately.

Thanks,
Dan