moderated Re: #suggestion feature request to strip out duplicate attachments in replies #suggestion

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 8:01 AM KWKloeber via groups.io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Realizing of course that this would negatively impact the business model bottom line I’m not all that hopeful!

Were I just such a diabolical business man. Sorry to disappoint.

The truth is that this would be a pretty extensive change to the code base, with the associated risk. I'd like to do it, sure. But I can't see how this would be higher priority right now than the other things I'm working on, like bug fixes, the app, and new features.

Actually, I suspect it wouldn't affect the bottom line much one way or the other.