moderated Re: "Republish wiki page" #suggestion

KWKloeber

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 08:32 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Repost doesn't apply to wiki pages, repost requires that the group setting allow reposting in general (not just by mods, which is what I wanted and requested last time around), and in any case has a limit of 10 reposts. Can we please stick to wiki pages here because that's what this request is about. I want to be able, as a moderator only, to post a wiki page as a message to the group, and to do it any number of times over the years.

Wouldn't that be essentially the same as copy/paste into a message?  A couple more strokes to one the page, copy, paste... but....
To wit from this wiki (below).  Or is there a reason copy/paste doesn't work for your needs?

Payments Overview

For premium and enterprise groups, Groups.io offers the ability to charge subscriptions for membership to your groups.
For more information check out Group Payments Help Overview

Monitoring Your Wiki Activity

There are some real benefits for Monitoring Your Wiki Activity. Find out why, how and what to do with the information.

FAQ For Yahoo Groups Owners

FAQ For Yahoo Groups Owners (in progress)

We are here for you.