moderated Re: "Republish wiki page" #suggestion

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 11:03 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
Are you looking to send the entire page content in that message, or simply repeat the "Notify Members" function (which sends a link to the page)?
The page content itself. Many, many times, the text I want to send consists of "how to" instructions for people who are not logged in and who never (or rarely) log in. Sometimes, it even explains HOW to log in. A link would be useless for them. It's Catch-22.