moderated Re: "Republish wiki page" #suggestion

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 05:22 PM, Duane wrote:
Isn't that what Repost is for?
Repost doesn't apply to wiki pages, repost requires that the group setting allow reposting in general (not just by mods, which is what I wanted and requested last time around), and in any case has a limit of 10 reposts. Can we please stick to wiki pages here because that's what this request is about. I want to be able, as a moderator only, to post a wiki page as a message to the group, and to do it any number of times over the years.