moderated "Republish wiki page" #suggestion

I've made this suggestion before for individual messages (the ability to resend a message to the group). While I would still like to have that, it seems like it's not gonna happen so I am now narrowing the request to wiki pages.

It would be extremely helpful to have a "Republish page" option at the bottom of wiki pages, which would automatically publish the page as a message to the group.