Re: better member list filtering #suggestion

Louie S

A  reason to add more filtering options to the Member list page is so you can easily make selections of the member and use that to send tailored notices.

One example is that I want to send a notice to just members that have email of "Special". There is no easy way to do this especially in a large group.

I was able to accomplish this by sorting on the Delivery then page through the list 100 at a time clicking the select all on page check box. Then on the first and last page I had manually deselect each member that did not have the "Special" status. Doable but tedious.

-louie