moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

Andy

Interesting new development, which you (Mark) probably see already --

I see a few addresses that subscribe, then change their address to @AOL.  Then a few days later they do it again, and again.  I'm assuming they do this to try to bypass being discovered as "new" AOL group members.

I'm starting to think that the reason for all this nonsense, is to piss off enough people (the ones who receive the forwarded messages from groups they don't belong to) so they complain and get groups.io blacklisted.

Andy