moderated Re: #suggestion Implement threaded view like Yahoo groups used to have before 'neo'. #suggestion

KWKloeber

>>YSWT<<

Dano

That wasn't supposed to be an anacronym,  It was to be a reply to "YSWT"  DUH!
Boy, I wish I could Edited that and Saved w/o Sending LOL!!!

I would bet that in the hierarchical view, very few responding would actually put the message in the spot in which it belongs.  (I'd bet a milkshake) there's as much chance of it occurring as from the same folks who won't bottom-quote so that their context is clear.

Still, if members want to see it as an optional feature no harm, no foul.

-Ken