moderated Re: Group sort displays sort by criterion not selected #bug

Sorry to be a pest, but bumping this up again -   it has consequences for my group and my guess is it's a 10-second fix:

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 08:16 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

....the results from a search for groups ignores whatever criterion the user has selected on the left for the sort order ("Most Popular," "Most Active," whatever) and instead always displays by "Newest," and it jumps down and changes the highlighted criterion on the left, whatever it is, to "Newest."
Thanks for the considleration.