moderated Re: Member receiving msgs from non-subscribed groups #bug

Larry McVoy <lm@...>

Hi Mark,

New guy here (but long time user, love the product).

One thought I had was would it be possible to create the role of "helper" which was like a moderator but when you set that role up, you click on the capabilities that you want to give them. That way a moderator could add a helper, click on verify, and they have some more help.

I was thinking about the guy with world wide users (and any big list). The world wide guy could create helpers in every country and off you go.

Thoughts?

And is there anything that we, as non-devs, can be doing to help beat back these trolls? Doesn't seem fair that it is all on you.