moderated Re: #suggestion Implement threaded view like Yahoo groups used to have before 'neo'. #suggestion

> YBWT
>
> I don’t recall that-
> was it a hierarchical view, showed precisely which message a reply as to, not just chronologically slapped on the list?
> would be a valuable feature as an available (not forced” view.

I absolutely believe that acronyms are our modern 'Tower of Babel'.

My experience is that most replies are simply posted after the last message, regardless of whoever sparked their comments. This is not true for all groups I'm sure, but I would guess the majority of  typical groups threads were created this way.

Of course, YMMV.

Dano