moderated Re: Allow adding attachment in an edit #suggestion

KWKloeber

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 08:49 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 05:07 PM, KWKloeber wrote:
I am leaning toward not allowing save w/o sending
Well, let us know what you decide.

join our group to find out! <grin>

this group doesn’t allow edits and it’s not an impossible hurdle - just resend, delete the first

No [edit allowed] or [save and send] would be consistent with the spirit of gio, regardless whether it’s text or images or attachments.

if allowed otherwise it should come with a STRONG warning of the potential downside and be discouraged  i.e, if the correct content is important enough fix, then it’s important enough for everyone to receive it

that’s why I LOVE SimpleForum   Emailed posts go out, but no posting via email, you have the latest edit in front of you when you reply thru the UI   Email posting leads to SO many snafus caused by “inattentive” members unfortunately