moderated Re: Allow adding attachment in an edit #suggestion

Duane

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 08:51 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
currently preventing any mod from changing a message substantially and "save without sending."
As long as the original poster is notified, same as "save without sending",  I don't see a real problem with allowing attachments/images to be edited.  That would give them the opportunity to see what was changed and delete their message if they don't agree.  Since those on email aren't notified of message deletions anyway, there always exists the possibility of "inconsistent records of the same message."  If anything is to be changed, I'd like to see the poster notified when a pending message is edited before being approved (for more consistency.)