moderated Re: Allow adding attachment in an edit #suggestion

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 05:35 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
As Ken suggested it results in what's in the message archive and what has been sent out by email matching correctly.
And as I've said repeatedly, they don't match currently with "save without sending." A file is just more info. How is it different from the rest of the message content? I am not seeing the slightest bit of logic here.