moderated Re: Allow adding attachment in an edit #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 08:03 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Again: doesn't seem any different from edit by mod with "save without sending."
I feel that the online messages should present -- first and foremost -- an accurate representation of what has been previously emailed to the membership. "Save without sending" changes should be reserved for fixing typos and the like...anything more substantive is revising history.

I acknowledge that group use cases may exist where such considerations may not be important (although I can't think of one off the top of my head).

"Save and Resend" should be the only option allowed if attachments/images are edited.
I don't see that logic.
Changing an attachment is not a trivial alteration of content, and thus fails to comply with the previously stated group ethics.

Regards,
Bruce