moderated Re: Allow adding attachment in an edit #suggestion

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 04:34 AM, KWKloeber wrote:
The whole point and argument for not allowing that feature were that there would be inconsistent records of the same message,  On line would be different than those emailed out.
Again: doesn't seem any different from edit by mod with "save without sending."

"Save and Resend" should be the only option allowed if attachments/images are edited.
I don't see that logic.