moderated Show amounts used from sponsorship on billing invoices #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I renewed my annual legacy group subscription on 21-Mar.  The billing details show $105 but there is no mention that the other $5 came from sponsorship amounts (my $5 test when you released this feature).

It would be helpful to have a breakdown of the charge and how it was paid e.g:

Annual Fee:                 $110.00
Sponsorship Funds:        $5.00
Amount Payable:         $105.00

Currently, other than the 'Member sponsored' entry in the Activity Log, there is no other reference to the amounts that have been paid by members that I can see.

Thanks,
Andy