moderated Re: #suggestion for a weekly/monthly digest feature #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 11:52 AM, Shlomo Dowen wrote:
As such, what our members have asked for is an option for weekly or monthly digests that list all the topics with new posts during that week or month so that they can review them to ensure they haven't missed anything of interest.
The Daily Summary might be worth looking into. It contains no message content but does contain links to topics that have ongoing activity.

From where I'm standing, if you're a month late, you've already missed it.

Regards,
Bruce