moderated Re: #suggestion for a weekly/monthly digest feature #suggestion

Why not suggest to your members that they use the "Following Only" setting (under Advanced Preferences), with "First Message Also" checked? That would guarantee that no matter what their email delivery method - digest, daily summary, or individual email - it would include the first message of every new topic, and the rest of the messages of any topic they then decide to "Follow" by clicking on "Follow This Topic."